Most of my recipes are quick and easy, but these Easy and Hearty Turkey Burgers seriously take 5 minutes to put together, and in 15 minutes, you have a great tasting protein to go with your salad, roasted veggies or sandwich. These Easy and Hearty Turkey Burgers do taste better if you let them marinate in the fridge for a few hours (or overnight) before cooking, but if you are short on time, rest assured they will do the trick.
I stripped them down to the essentials. I don’t add any breadcrumbs or eggs to my recipe. I make this recipe over and over again, and it never fails. Just make sure you don’t overcook them because they will dry up fast – 4 minutes on each side is plenty in my little Panini grill, but you can always cut them in half and find out for yourself. If you don’t have a grill, you can bake these too (20 minutes on 350 convection).
I would use fresh ground turkey and herbs if you have them on hand, but if you don’t, the dried variety does a pretty good job of adding a nice flavor.
Easy and Hearty Turkey Burgers (Gluten-Free and Eggless)Print Recipe
- 1 pound of ground turkey meat
- 3-4 tablespoons organic, low sugar ketchup
- 2-3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1-2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried onions
- 1/2 tablespoons dried garlic
- Sprinkle of chili flakes
- 1/4 cup (or more) grated parmesan cheese
1. Mix all the ingredients together but the meat.
2. Add the meat and mix thoroughly so that all spices and herbs are well incorporated.
3. Grill 3-5 mins on each side (depending on the grill). Bake for 20 minutes at 350°F (convection).
4. Serve and enjoy!