This Homemade Ground Turkey Meatloaf Recipe is what you need to serve when you got several guests over during special occasions. This is a recipe that’s worth showing off. It’s so easy to perfect! Check out the easy recipe below.
Delicious Homemade Ground Turkey Meatloaf RecipePrint Recipe
- 1 pound of ground turkey
- 1 cup of seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup of diced yellow onion
- 1/2 cup of whole milk
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons of ketchup
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon of dried parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup of ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add the ground turkey, bread crumbs, onion, milk, egg, 2 tablespoons ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, salt, garlic powder, and pepper in a large bowl. Use your hands to mix these until well combined.
- Prepare a baking sheet with foil and olive oil spray or a loaf pan with olive oil spray. Plop the mixture on the baking sheet.
- Pour ketchup on top of the turkey meatloaf and spread it into an even layer.
- Bake uncovered for 55 minutes.
- Let it rest for 8 to 10 minutes before serving.