This Easy Chili Mac recipe is perfect for a quick weeknight meal. This chili mac recipe is perfect because it’s full of delicious flavors and uses just a few simple ingredients. On the trail: Pour chili mac mixture into a pot. Bring to a boil and season to taste.
Make it as mild or spicy as you like. Easy Chili Mac packed with ground turkey, beans, tomatoes, pasta, and plenty of cheese is the best. This One Pot Chili Mac combines two of my favorite things, macaroni and cheese and chili.
Prepared macaroni and cheese combined with canned chili — a quick and easy variation for mac and cheese. Easy Cheesy Chili Mac – Creamy, cheesy and delicious without any dairy, oil or soy. This is one of our favorite meals. Very Chili Mac – Super easy and, oh, so cheesy! You can have an Easy Chili Mac using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Easy Chili Mac RecipePrint Recipe
- 32-ounce of leftover ground turkey chili
- 4-6 ounces of Velveeta cheese
- 6-ounce of elbow pasta
- Shredded Monterey Jack
- 1 thinly sliced fresh jalapeño
- 1 cup of water
1. Start by defrosting your 32-ounce mason jar of chili or use fresh chili.
2. Add the ground turkey chili to the pot and add 1 cup of water, so the pasta has more liquid to absorb. Once it’s simmering, add in the pasta and cover and cook for about 15 to 20 minutes and check the pasta for tenderness.
3. Add in the Velveeta until melted.
4. Pour the chili into baking dishes and top with shredded cheese and nestle the thinly sliced jalapeños and bake at 400 until the cheese is melted and jalapeños start to curl.