This Quick And Easy, Spicy Bulgogi Ground Turkey Recipe is honestly my go-to when my time is tight, and I want something fast and delicious. I always have ground turkey stocked in my freezer and defrost it the day before or put it in a bowl of water right when I get back from the gym to do a quick defrost.
The spicy bulgogi marinade is homemade and super easy. I like this Korean recipe because you can customize it to be as spicy as you want it (extra spicy for me). My favorite thing about this Quick And Easy, Spicy Bulgogi Ground Turkey Recipe is that you can literally add any vegetable you want to get those extra micronutrients in.
I love this Quick And Easy, Spicy Bulgogi Ground Turkey Recipe because it goes well with rice or any kind of starch. Top it with a fried egg to make it a bit special!
Quick And Easy, Spicy Bulgogi Ground Turkey RecipePrint Recipe
- 1 pound 93/7 lean ground turkey
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon gochujang or sriracha
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
1. Prepare the marinade. Combine the brown sugar, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil, gojuchang, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. Heat a large skillet to medium-high heat. Then, add in the onion and cook until soft (about 5 minutes)
3. Add in the ground turkey and break apart in the pan. Cook until the turkey is no longer pink.
4. Pour in spicy bulgogi marinade and toss to combine. Simmer until fragrant (about 5 minutes).
5. Serve over rice or starch of choice. Top with chopped green onions and egg (optional).