Now and then, I crave for a particular food item and cannot get it off my mind. So, for the past week, I’ve been dying for some meatballs! I’ve made a baked ground turkey meatball recipe in the past, so I remembered most of the recipe and, of course, tweaked it to my liking.
You may add these to a tomato-based sauce and olive oil-based pasta (my choice) or let them stand alone. I think these would also make delicious little party appetizers!
Baked Ground Turkey Meatball RecipePrint Recipe
- 1 pound of ground turkey, 93% lean
- 1/4 cup of seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 whole egg, whisked
- 1/3 cup of fresh parsley, chopped
- 4-5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- Ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/8 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- Combine all ingredients, except olive oil; be sure not to over mix!
- Roll into 1 1/2-inch meatball, making approximately 20 meatballs
- Cover your hands in olive oil, and cover each meatball as you place them on a sprayed, foil-lined pan.
- Place them in your 450-degree heated oven for approximately 20 minutes. Remove when golden brown and no pink in the centre.