Fried egg rolls are the best, but they can get a little too much if you are on a diet. Fortunately, you can try this Steamed Egg Rolls recipe that is much healthier. Check out the easy recipe below.
- 1/2 pound of fish mince
- 2 ounces of lamb mince
- 4 green onions
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and sugar
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 3 tablespoons and 1 cup additional for steaming water
- 3 tablespoons of cornflour
- ½ teaspoon of black pepper powder
- Mix fish, lamb, cornflour, green onions, salt and pepper. Add three tablespoons of water.
- Beat eggs and add a pinch of salt.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan and spread beaten eggs. It will form a round shape. Golden brown it from both sides and convert it into a dish.
- Sprinkle cornflour on the egg. Now put the fish mixture in one corner and roll it.
- Heat one cup of water in a wok and put a strainer on it. Place the plate with the egg roll and steam for 10 minutes.
- When the roll is somewhat cool, cut it into pieces and pour hot sauce on them.
- Serve with special sauce.