Not your regular stir fry; adding a touch of vinegar to a stir fry can brighten and change the personality of the dish. Also, using tamari instead of soy sauce, this Vinegar Chicken and Bok Choy Stir Fry dish becomes safer for the gluten-sensitive! Soy sauce is made from fermented soybeans, and so is tamari. However, tamari is produced with no (or sometimes little) wheat and more soybeans. Tamari is also often thicker and darker.
Amazing Vinegar Chicken and Bok Choy Stir Fry
Stir Fry Ingredients
- 24 ounces ground chicken (minced chicken)
- 1 whole bok choy - chopped
- ½ medium white onion - chopped
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil - melted
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- ⅓ cup tamari - wheat-free
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon garlic - minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger - powdered
- Mix tamari, white vinegar, minced garlic, and powdered ginger. Let sit.
Stir Fry Instructions
- Heat coconut oil in a pan.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Saute chicken in pan until done. Then set aside.
- Add onions to the pan. Cook until they begin to weep.
- Add bok choy and 1/4 cup of water. Cover the pan and cook until wilted.
- Add sauce and heat until boiling.
- Add chicken and cook until done!