Who said gourmet burgers could not be healthy at the same time? These scrumptious Greek-style feta burgers will be a delight to all health-conscious eaters out there. It’s packed with protein and vitamins from spinach.
The estimated time it takes to make this chicken burger recipe is 20 to 25 minutes. That’s so quick, right? It’s perfect when you don’t have enough time to cook complicated dishes at home.
Want to enjoy a hamburger without the guilt? Try this great all-natural recipe for a healthy burger you will enjoy. This burger is so easy to prepare, and it tastes great! Your friends and family will wonder who made this gourmet delight!
Scrumptious Greek-Style Feta Burgers Recipe
- 1 pound ground chicken (minced chicken) - lean
- ½ cup feta cheese - crumbled
- ½ cup spinach - thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 teaspoon oregano - dried
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 medium hamburger buns - light
- Preheat grill or broiler. Coat the grill or broiler pan with coconut oil to prevent your food from sticking to it. In a medium bowl, mix ground chicken, oregano, garlic powder, feta, and spinach until well combined; divide the mixture into four balls and then press them gently into 4 patties.
- Grill or broil patties until burgers are no longer pink inside (or they reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees Celsius) for about 7 to 8 minutes per side. Serve each burger on a bun with a choice of toppings!