Last week for dinner, I made one of my favorite chili recipes, the Easy Taco Chicken Chili. I seriously LOVE this recipe (I’m actually eating the leftovers for lunch as I type this post)! It’s perfect for a busy day when you need something quick and easy that everyone will love. This Easy Taco Chicken Chili only takes about 5 minutes to throw everything together in the crockpot and then it’s waiting for you when you need something to warm you up at the end of the day. To top it all off, it’s even gluten-free. Try this recipe, and let me know what you think.
Easy Taco Chicken ChiliPrint Recipe
- 1 (16-ounce) can of black beans
- 1 (16-ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 (8-ounce) cans of corn
- 2 (14.5-ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon cumin (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 pound ground chicken
1. Combine all ingredients in the slow cooker.
2. Cook on low for 10 hours or high for 6 hours.
3. Serve alone or with rice. Top with sour cream, salsa, chips, cheese, or cilantro.