This Stuffed Asian Omelette is an excellent breakfast to have. It’s filling and so flavorful–you wouldn’t want to miss your breakfast again! Check out the very easy recipe here.
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of Chinese rice wine
- 1 tablespoon of peanut oil
- 1/2 cup of pre-cooked ground chicken
- 1/2 small red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 small carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 cup of snow pea sprouts
- 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce, to serve
- Whisk eggs with wine until well combined. Heat the peanut oil in a big wok or frypan over high heat.
- When hot, add egg mixture and cook, pushing uncooked mixture to the edges with a spatula. When almost set (about 1 minute), scatter chicken and vegetables over half the omelette and cook for a further minute.
- Carefully fold over the other side of the omelette, then slide out onto a large plate. Halve and serve immediately drizzled with oyster sauce.