There is nothing more nostalgic than the smell of parathas for me. I don’t need anything fancy but just my mother’s plain parathas with potato capsicum curry. This is my favourite combination in the world, but we’re not doing that today as I will share another favourite, Satisfying Chicken Kheema Recipe.
This is another perfect dish to pair with your parathas. It is also an excellent dish to serve first-time Indian food eaters! I always make sure to recommend this to my friends as well.
I always try to serve this dish when I want something guaranteed to be satisfying and flavourful.
Satisfying Chicken Kheema RecipePrint Recipe
- 250 grams of minced chicken
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1 teaspoon of garam masala
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of oil
- 1 teaspoon of chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- Salt to taste
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Add the chopped onion and garlic. Saute until brown.
- Add the chilli,garam masala and turmeric. Roast for 30 seconds.
- Add the tomato and 2 tablespoons of water. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes till the tomato has started to disintegrate.
- Add the minced chicken and cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander, and your lunch is ready.