Please note this is not a proper recipe. I can’t give you the appropriate measurement because I was doing trial and error. The best thing you can do is have fun with the ingredients. The taste was yum!
Mince Chicken With Crunchy Green BeanPrint Recipe
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 garlic, minced
- 3 big red chillis, sliced thinly
- 2 chilli, cut julienne style
- 1 cup of minced chicken
- 1 cup of oyster mushrooms, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce
- Sweet soya sauce
- A handful of green beans
- Preheat a tablespoon of cooking oil, and then add the green bean. Leave it until brownish. You will hear the popping sounds.
- Sauteed the garlic and shallot, put the chilli, add mince chicken and the mushrooms. Cook until change colour.
- Add oyster sauce and sweet soya sauce. Mix well until all cooked.
- Arrange the green bean on a plate. Pour the minced chicken mix on top.