This low-carb chicken kebab steak is one of my favourites. It’s so tasty and easy to make. You even have the freedom to sook it the way you want it to–whether grilled, fried, roast, bake, or even air fried! It’s so versatile; you won’t have any excuses for not making it at home.
Low-Carb Chicken KebabPrint Recipe
- 1 kilogram of minced chicken
- 100 grams of onions, thinly sliced
- 150 grams of tomatoes, sliced
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoon of salt
- 2 1/2 tablespoons of chilli powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoon of coriander powder
- 1 tablespoon of cumin
- 1/2 tablespoon of paprika
- 2 teaspoon of oregano
- 1 1/2 tablespoon of garlic ginger paste
- Finely chop the onions and drain them well.
- In a large bowl, add all spices and minced chicken.
- Mix the mixture thoroughly.
- Refrigerate for half an hour.
- Grease your hand with oil and take approximately 3 tablespoons of the minced mixture in your hand.
- Put it in the centre of your palm. Roll it to form a smooth ball. Flatten it and shape it to a long piece of meat and put it in a skewer.
- Fry it in oil over a low flame or bake it in an air fryer or oven.
- Serve with mint yogurt.