This Gluten-Free Crock Pot Salsa Verde Chicken Nachos recipe is incredibly easy and only uses a handful of ingredients, and it is also made in a crockpot.
This recipe is a perfect weeknight meal. It requires no prep and is ready in a matter of hours with no effort on your part at all. Plus, it makes delicious nachos, and who doesn’t like nachos?
Gluten-Free Crock Pot Salsa Verde Chicken NachosPrint Recipe
- 2 cups of ground chicken
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 jar of salsa verde salsa
- Tortilla chips
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Put chicken, beans and salsa in a crockpot and set to high for 1 hour.
- Serve chicken atop tortilla chips.
- If desired, serve with cheese on top.
- Feel free to add any other of your favourite nacho toppings.