This Fluffy Egg Chicken Pancake Omelette is the perfect breakfast to have. It’s light yet so filling. It’s also packed with nutrients to start your day right.
- 6 eggs
- 4 ounces of chicken mince
- 2 ounces of mushrooms, finely cut
- ½ teaspoon ginger, finely sliced
- 1 teaspoon of soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon of ginger
- ½ teaspoon of sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Oil for frying
- Beat eggs and add salt and pepper.
- Stir-fry mince with a little oil for one minute until it changes colour.
- Add mushrooms, salt and pepper, soya sauce, ginger and sugar to the mince.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in your pan and pour some eggs into the pan. Spread it. Let it cook from underneath.
- Now put 2 teaspoons of the mince mixture on the egg and overlap the 2 sides of the egg.
- Set the fire on low heat so that the mince is also cooked.
- After one pancake omelette is done. Cook others the same way.