Nothing beats kebabs for me. It’s a classic comfort food I will never refuse to have. That’s why I always try different variations of it, like this Delightful Chinese Kebabs With Vegetables. It’s an easy recipe you’ll love. Check out the easy recipe below.
Delightful Chinese Kebabs With VegetablesPrint Recipe
- ½ kilogram of chicken minced meat
- 2 bread slices
- 2 capsicums
- 2 medium onions
- 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste
- 4 green chillies
- 1 cup of tomato ketchup
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 4 tablespoons of oil
- Mix together the chicken mince, bread slices, black pepper, ginger garlic paste and salt in a bowl.
- Shape the mixture into almost 3 inches long kebabs.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry kebabs.
- Finely chop capsicum, onions and green chillies and fry them for a minute with kebabs when they are ready.
- Add tomato ketchup, vinegar, and soya sauce and remove from heat.
- Delightful Chinese Kebab with Vegetables is ready.