Try this delicious chicken taco pasta recipe that’s easy to make and nutritious too! It’s so tasty, with its unique flavour that you won’t get from regular chicken pasta from restaurants.
- 1 pound of minced chicken breast fillet
- ½ cup of red peppers, cut into bite-sized pieces
- ½ cup of mushrooms, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 250 grams of pasta
- ½ cup of shrimp (optional)
- 3 tablespoons of cheese salsa sauce
- 3 tablespoons of taco salsa
- ½ cup of shredded cheese
- Cook chicken in a frying pan with a dash of canola oil until chicken is cooked. Salt and pepper to taste. Add cut up red peppers and mushrooms (shrimp if using) and cook until soft for about 10 minutes.
- Bring water to a boil, add a dab of canola cooking oil to avoid pasta sticking together, add the pasta, and cook until soft (about ten minutes. Drain pasta noodles and put them aside.
- Remove the frying pan from heat, add both salsa and cheese salsa, noodles and mix all ingredients in a pan until combined.
- Add shredded cheese on top, which should melt from the heated ingredients and serve immediately.