Homemade chicken spaghetti casserole is a great, cheesy casserole that will become a family favorite. Tender chicken with a tasty sauce. This is a creamy, comforting casserole that is perfect for chilly nights. The recipe is made with ground chicken, and the pasta is cooked in chicken broth.
This is a uniquely American casserole that is the epitome of comfort food: tender noodles and shredded chicken blanketed in a creamy, cheesy sauce.
Try my Chicken Spaghetti recipe, made with baked pasta, creamy mushroom sauce, and bell peppers. This gives a savory, creamy alternative to a basic pasta and marinara dish. Transfer to a baking dish and. You can cook the Chicken Spaghetti using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Chicken Spaghetti In 9 Easy StepsPrint Recipe
- 2 of chicken breast or pieces of chicken meat (mince later in the recipe)
- 1 can of cream of mushroom
- 1 can of cream of celery
- 1 small jar of pimentos
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 3/4 box of spaghetti
- 1 bag of shredded cheese (any kind)
- 1 celery stalk (optional)
1. Boil chicken breasts or chicken pieces in a pot. Once your chicken is cooked, remove it from the pot and set it aside to cool down.
2. Then, put your chicken in the freezer to chill for 20 minutes. You need your chicken to be firm but not frozen.
3. Put the chicken meat in a processor and process for 1-2 minutes until grounded or minced.
4. Next, cook spaghetti in the same chicken broth until al dente. Drain the spaghetti and do not rinse.
5. Chop the vegetables, i.e., onion, bell pepper, and celery.
6. In another cooking pot, add the chicken and spaghetti together along with 2 cups of chicken broth.
7. Also, in the same pot, add the vegetables, cans of mushrooms, and celery. Add the pimentos and sprinkle the shredded cheese inside as well as on top of the meal.
8. Place the pot in the oven at 350 degrees so that it can brown the cheese through it and on top of the chicken spaghetti.
9. Leave in the oven for only 10 minutes. Take out and serve.