Homemade chicken spaghetti casserole is a great, cheesy casserole that will become a family favorite. Tender chicken with a tasty sauce. This is a creamy, comforting casserole that is perfect for chilly nights. The recipe is made with ground chicken, and the pasta is cooked in chicken broth.
This is a uniquely American casserole that is the epitome of comfort food: tender noodles and shredded chicken blanketed in a creamy, cheesy sauce.
Try my Chicken Spaghetti recipe, made with baked pasta, creamy mushroom sauce, and bell peppers. This gives a savory, creamy alternative to a basic pasta and marinara dish. Transfer to a baking dish and. You can cook the Chicken Spaghetti using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Chicken Spaghetti In 9 Easy Steps
- 2 pieces chicken breast or pieces of chicken meat, mince later in the recipe
- 1 can cream of mushroom
- 1 can cream of celery
- 1 small jar pimentos
- 1 medium bell pepper
- 1 medium onion
- ¾ box spaghetti
- 1 bag shredded cheese any kind
- 1 stalk celery optional
- Boil chicken breasts or chicken pieces in a pot. Once your chicken is cooked, remove it from the pot and set it aside to cool down.
- Then, put your chicken in the freezer to chill for 20 minutes. You need your chicken to be firm but not frozen.
- Put the chicken meat in a processor and process for 1-2 minutes until grounded or minced.
- Next, cook spaghetti in the same chicken broth until al dente. Drain the spaghetti and do not rinse.
- Chop the vegetables, i.e., onion, bell pepper, and celery.
- In another cooking pot, add the chicken and spaghetti together along with 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Also, in the same pot, add the vegetables, cans of mushrooms, and celery. Add the pimentos and sprinkle the shredded cheese inside as well as on top of the meal.
- Place the pot in the oven at 350°F so that it can brown the cheese through it and on top of the chicken spaghetti.
- Leave in the oven for only 10 minutes. Take out and serve.