This chicken parmesan meatball casserole is a new favourite dish! You’re not going to believe this! It’s so easy and incredibly delicious! But, of course, you have to try it at home!
- Meatballs Ingredients
- 1 pound of ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of plain breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon of Italian Seasoning
- 3 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt
- 6 cranks of fresh ground black pepper
- Casserole Ingredients
- 1 24-ounce jar of spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Get a large pot to cook the pasta, as constructed on the package. (1 minute less than the directions state would be even better).
- In a large bowl, add all of the ingredients and, with moist hands, mix them together until well combined into meatballs. Heat your oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and put them in for 20 to 25 minutes. Bake until they are all well and brown and no pink in the centre.
- When the meatballs are cooked, remove them from the oven and reduce heat to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add half of the pasta and the meatballs into a baking dish. Top with the mozzarella cheese and shredded Parmesan. Repeat layers. Add some Italian seasoning and bake them for about 20 or 30 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Serve as it is or on top of the pasta.