Chicken Parm Meatball Sliders maybe my favourite Sunday Funday snack to share with you! Of course, there are a lot of sliders out there, but these meatballs are so delicious. They’re the moistest and flavorful meatballs I’ve ever made. And the best part about this is they can be made in 30 minutes!
My grocery store didn’t have slider buns, so I totally improvised and cut hot dog rolls into thirds, and it worked perfectly! Even my husband likes these, and feeding him is like being on Chopped; he’s always got an opinion!
Chicken Parm Meatball SlidersPrint Recipe
- 1 pound of ground chicken
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon of basil
- 1/2 teaspoon of parsley
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup of spaghetti sauce
- 3/4 cup of Italian Bread crumbs
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Extra sauce for serving
- 1/4 pound of American cheese for serving
- 30 slider rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Combine all ingredients in a big bowl and mix well.
- Roll small meatballs, about 1 to 2 tablespoons of mixture per meatball.
- Bake meatballs on a baking sheet for 20 minutes.
- While meatballs are baking, warm the extra sauce for serving.
- When meatballs are done, turn the oven on to broil.
- Place the buns open face on a baking sheet and cover with cheese. Place under broiler for about 1 minute to melt the cheese.
- Top with meatball and please back in the oven for 1 more minute.
- Remove from oven. Place a tablespoon of sauce on top of each meatball and top with a bun.
- Serve on a platter with extra sauce to dunk. Enjoy!