This delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chicken malai kebab recipe is known as Murg Malai Tikka in India. It’s so easy to make you’ll wonder why you haven’t cooked it before.
This recipe is one to try out if you want to have a fancy dinner or impress your family members. This is very easy to prepare and gives you a unique taste of chicken.
Chicken Malai KebabPrint Recipe
- 750 grams of ground chicken
- 1 cup of cream
- 1 cup of processed cheese
- 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons of coriander leaves chopped
- 2 pieces of green chilli, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Pinch of green cardamom
- 1/2 tablespoon of cornflour
- 1/2 piece of lime juice
- Salt to taste
- Oil for shallow fry
- In a large bowl, take the chicken. Add salt, ginger garlic paste, nutmeg powder, black pepper powder and lemon juice. Mix well and set aside for 1 hour.
- On a large plate, add grated cheese and mash it with your hands.
- Add cornflour, cardamom powder, chopped chillies, chopped fresh coriander leaves and mix well.
- Add mixture to the marinated chicken pieces and mix well.
- Now add cream and mix gently. Cover and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Place the marinated pieces into the skewers.
- Heat the grill pan and grease it with some oil. Place the skewers on the grill pan. Cook on high heat for 2 minutes on both sides, then cover the pan and cook on medium heat until chicken is cooked well and tender.
- Serve hot with green chutney.