I am a big fan of Chinese food, and I love to try new dishes. I tried this “Chicken Fried Rice” recipe, which is very easy to make. This is a recipe to be added to your cookbook. The main tip for preparing Chinese dishes is that they are always prepared at very high heat. The vegetables should be crisp and colourful.
Chicken Fried RicePrint Recipe
- 3 cups of rice (soak them for 15 to 30 minutes in water and then drain)
- 1 cup of boiled minced chicken
- 1/4 cup of oil
- 1 cup of green onions, julienned
- 1 cup of green cabbage, julienned
- 1 cup of carrots, julienned
- 6 green chillies, julienned
- 2 1/2 teaspoons of chicken powder instead of salt
- 2 1/2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of black peppers
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- Boil 2 litres of water with 3 teaspoons of salt.
- Add the drained rice into the boiling water and boil till the rice becomes tender. Drain them and keep them aside.
- Take some oil in a pan. Add green chillies saute them.
- Add chicken to it and fry for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add half of the green onions to it. Fry for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add carrots and soy sauce and fry at high heat for about 3 to 4 minutes until the carrots get tender.
- Add cabbage in it now. Fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now add chicken powder and black peppers.
- Add boiled rice to it and heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
- The rice is ready now.