Let me reintroduce you to an old recipe of mine, the Chicken Club Wrap. The other day I made some Roasted Chicken Breast. I made extras so that I would have plenty of chicken to work with. And since one chicken breast can make probably 4 wraps, I knew that I would get a lot of bang for my buck with this one!
Leftovers taste great with handy recipes like this. And with chicken recipes like this one, you will want to make extra chicken all the time.
Easy Gluten-Free Chicken Club Wrap RecipePrint Recipe
- 4 gluten-free flour tortillas
- ¼ cup gluten-free thousand islands or ranch dressing
- ¾ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cooked chicken breast, minced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- ¼ cup bacon, chopped
- ¼ avocados, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1½ cups shredded lettuce or baby spinach
1. Cook chopped bacon until crispy.
2. Place the flour tortillas on the table.
3. Evenly distribute the gluten-free dressing among the tortillas.
4. Top with cheese, followed by chicken and then the green onions, avocados and bacon, evenly distributing the ingredients among your wraps.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste
6. Place lettuce or spinach leaves on wraps.
7. Roll like a burrito. Serve. Enjoy!!