Today’s recipe is BBQ chicken pizza that I always love making at home. Pizza is the most universally loved food I know. Almost every society has its own versions and favourites. It’s the glue that binds us all!
“I don’t like pizza,” said no one ever.
BBQ Chicken PizzaPrint Recipe
- 1 pizza crust
- 1 pound of minced chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons of minced garlic
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup of BBQ sauce
- 1 package of Kraft mozzarella/parmesan shredded cheese mix
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Red onion, sliced thinly
- Jalapenos, sliced
- Green bell peppers, sliced
- Banana peppers, sliced
- Bacon pieces
- Pineapple chunks
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees; if making your own crust, follow your directions for prep.
- Brown the chicken in a skillet using minced garlic and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Set aside once cooked through and drain. Coat the pizza crust with a thin layer of BBQ sauce.
- Place 1/2 of the cheese, then the chicken, and then the rest of the cheese and any other add on’s you would like to have. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, placing directly on the oven rack. When the timer goes off, take it out of the oven and cut it into 8ths.