These Chinese Chicken Balls are heaven-sent for kids. It’s a go-to easy snack that even adults will genuinely enjoy as well. Moreover, it’s got the right kick of Chinese flavourings that you can never get from other regular meatballs.
Amazing Chinese Chicken BallsPrint Recipe
- 1/4 kilogram of chicken mince
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of cornflour
- 1 tablespoon of all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons of ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 cup of ketchup
- 1 to 2 spring onions
- 3 to 4 tablespoons of vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Oil for frying
- Combine chicken mince, egg, black pepper, salt, 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste, cornflour and all-purpose flour and mix well.
- Make small balls with the mixture and fry in hot oil.
- Fry 1 teaspoon of garlic ginger paste in hot oil.
- Add vinegar, tomato ketchup, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Add chicken balls to it and mix.
- Chinese chicken balls are ready. Serve hot.