Unforgettable Steak With Mushroom Recipe is the kids’ ultimate favorite. It has a gravy sauce. Not so salty creamy brown sauce that they all love it on top of their warm rice. A delicious beef patty that is filled with sauce will make you and your kids boost your appetite.
This Steak With Mushroom Recipe is really appetizing because you always find the combination of mushroom and beef taste plus the extraordinary creamy sauce.
In my own version of this Steak With Mushroom Recipe, I can make it spicy or not so spicy so that kids are able to eat this. I put some ground pepper on this or a few tops of chili sauce for adults. I usually add more spices to add spicy flavor, like green bell pepper, to add color to your sauce. To have a perfect color, avoid too much ketchup so that the color still remains brown. If you are interested to learn about this recipe, I will share the ingredients and procedure of this ground beef recipe with you.
Unforgettable Steak With Mushroom Recipe
- 2 medium yellow onion - chopped finely (separate another chopped onion into a small container)
- 1 pound ground beef (minced beef)
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 1 medium egg
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour (plain flour Australia and UK)
- ¼ cup ketchup (tomato sauce Australia and UK)
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Combine ground beef, 1 chopped onion, bread crumbs, egg, and salt and ground black pepper into a large bowl. Massage it using your fingers, then form it into medium patties.
- In a medium heat pan skillet, brown both sides of the patties. Remove the excess fat to avoid oily patties.
- In another bowl, blend flour, water, ketchup and Worcestershire sauce together. Stir well until it is smooth. Add chopped onion and mushroom powder. Make sure that it blends together to avoid lumps of dry ingredients. Let it boil for a few minutes in a skillet.
- Place patties into the sauce and cover for a few minutes till it is smooth.
- Once it’s done, transfer it into a presentable container. You can make a sweet, creamy corn side dish or sautéed asparagus that can be put on the side of it. Try to enjoy cooking this Steak With Mushroom Recipes at home.