This Taco Soup With Ground Beef Recipe is so simple. You can make it in ten minutes, and voila, you can enjoy a warm serving of a tasty taco soup. This is the perfect Mexican soup to try when you want something different.
Taco Soup With Ground Beef RecipePrint Recipe
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 packet of fajita seasoning mix
- 1 packet of ranch dressing seasoning
- 1 can of corn
- 2 cans of kidney beans
- 2 cans of black beans
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1 small can of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of tomato juice
- 1/2 jar of salsa
- In a large cooking pot, brown your ground beef. You can season it if you’d like, but it isn’t necessary.
- Drain corn and beans only. Add all canned ingredients, including salsa, to the browned ground beef except for the tomato juice.
- Then stir in both packets of seasoning (fajita and ranch). Do all of this over low-to-medium heat and mix thoroughly.
- Then add your tomato juice a little at a time – based on how thick you’d like it to be.
- If you like it to be more chilli-like (thicker), use less tomato juice and vice versa. You don’t even need to bring it to a boil. It simply needs to get nice and warm – then serve!