With fall weather right around the corner, I figured this was the perfect time to share this super easy beef goulash recipe with you! I discovered it recently after searching for recipes that I could make with elbow macaroni.
My hubby and I both love it, and it’s a perfect, warm meal to enjoy during the chilly season that’s coming up. Like all the other recipes I’ve raved about, this one is simple to make and is full of flavour! So I won’t delay any longer; here it is:
Super Easy GoulashPrint Recipe
- 2 pounds of ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 2 15-ounce cans of diced tomatoes
- 2 15-ounce cans of tomato sauce
- 3 cups of water
- 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons of seasoned salt
- 1 pound of elbow macaroni
- Toasted croutons
- In a large pot, brown ground beef and drain off the grease. Toss in the onions and garlic, and continue cooking until the onions are translucent.
- Add the remaining ingredients, stir, and bring to a boil. Once boiling, reduce to simmer, and cover. Cook for 25 to 30 minutes, occasionally stirring, until pasta is done.
- Top with croutons before serving.
- Serve warm and enjoy!