This One-Pot Magical Chili Mac is perfect for craving warm comfort food but wants it in a hurry! This concoction is magical-tons of flavour, warm, comforting, quick and easy, and lots of options to get creative and change it up!
One-Pot Magical Chili MacPrint Recipe
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 8 ounces of ground beef
- 4 cups of low sodium chicken broth
- 1 14-ounce can of diced tomatoes
- 1 can of white beans, rinsed
- 1 can of red kidney beans, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon of chili powder
- 10 ounces of uncooked elbow pasta
- Optional toppings: shredded cheddar, sour cream, green onions
- Heat olive oil over medium heat.
- When the oil is hot, add in the chopped onions. Season with salt and pepper, and saute for about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add in garlic and give a quick stir.
- Add in beef, season again with salt and pepper. Cook until meat is brown (if there is excess fat, drain).
- Stir in chicken broth, tomatoes, beans, chili powder, and cumin. Season again with salt and pepper.
- Increase heat and allow to simmer; add in pasta and bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat and simmer until pasta is cooked, about 12 to 15 minutes depending on the type of pasta.
- If desired, top with cheese, sour cream, and green onions.