This recipe for Meatballs With Ham and Curry may take a while to complete, but it sure is worth the wait. It’s bursting with flavours from many spices that I know your family will enjoy. So check out the very easy meatball curry recipe you must try.
Meatballs With Ham and CurryPrint Recipe
- 1 medium-sized onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 500 grams of ground beef
- 500 grams of ground pork
- 6 slices of Serrano ham
- 2 eggs
- 30 grams of breadcrumbs
- 1 glass of white wine
- 12 raw almonds
- Salt, pepper, parsley (to taste)
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tablespoons of curry powder
- 500 grams of water
- Peel the onion and slice it into 4 slices; also, peel the garlic cloves and add it to the TMX Bowl. Grind it at speed 4 for about 5 seconds. Remove and separate it into 2 bowls.
- Add the slices of Serrano ham and chop at 5-6-7 progressive speed for a few seconds; time will vary on how big the ham is. Remove and set aside.
- Grind the almonds at speed 3 for a few seconds, and separate them into 2 bowls.
- Mix the meat, the eggs, half of the onion and garlic mix, bread crumbs, a tablespoon of curry powder and half of the almonds and the ham in the TMX bowl, and add a little bit of salt, pepper and parsley. Mix at speed 6 for about 20 or 30 seconds.
- Form small balls and put them into the Varoma, previously oiled. If all the meatballs don’t fit, you can use the Varoma tray.
- Add the water to the bowl and set it for 5 minutes, varoma, speed 1. Once the water is boiling, place the varoma container and the tray and close it. Set it for 20 minutes, varoma, speed 1. Once completed, remove the varoma and the tray without opening it.
- Add to the TMX bowl the water left, together with the other half of the onion and garlic mix, and the rest of the almonds and curry powder, set it for 7 minutes varoma, speed spoon and make a turn to the left.
- Serve the meatballs on a platter and add the sauce on top.