My friend who works at a fine dining steakhouse is very picky when it comes to burgers. If the burgers are not tender and juicy, they are just not worth it. From him, I came to know many steakhouse burgers, and I didn’t try them at home because I knew it was very difficult to replicate steakhouse burgers at home. But my friend used to force me to give it a try, and after many trials, I discovered this Juicy Burger Recipe.
The Perfect Juicy Burger RecipePrint Recipe
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat milk
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- 2 pieces white sandwich bread, crusts removed and cut into ¼ inch pieces
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 scallions finely sliced
- 3 pounds (1.35 kilograms) lean ground beef
- Non-flammable cooking spray
- 10 hamburger buns
1. Preheat the grill to high heat.
2. Now, in a bowl, smash the bread and mix the milk together with a fork until it forms a chunky paste.
3. Add the pepper, salt, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup and mix it well.
4. Then add the ground beef and scallions. Mix them together until well combined. Remember not to over mix it.
5. Now divide the mixture into 10 equal portions and form balls.
6. Flatten the balls into ¾ inch patties, about 4 ½ inch around. Then form a slight depression in the center of each patty.
7. Now grease the grill with non-flammable cooking spray and grill the burger covered until nicely browned on the 1st side, for about 4 minutes.
8. Then flip the burger and continue to grill for a few more minutes until the desired doneness is ready.
Before serving, toast the buns on the cooler side of the grill and serve with Tomato ketchup or Mayonnaise Dip.