I have done this Hamburger Taco Pasta recipe as a pasta bake before, but this time I just cooked it all on the stovetop to reduce the baking time and save some time so that I could enjoy more of the evening. By 6:00 pm, dinner had been served and devoured, and now I’m able to sit down and start on my blog post. So get ready; the recipe is below. I hope you enjoy as much as I do.
Hamburger Taco PastaPrint Recipe
- 1-2 pounds of ground meat for hamburger
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1 small onion
- 1 small green pepper
- 1 jar of salsa
- Salt and pepper
- Garlic powder
- 2 packs of taco seasoning
- Jalapenos (optional)
- Pasta of choice
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook hamburger meat on medium-high heat with salt and pepper. Drain and add back to the pot.
- Add a can of diced tomatoes, diced green peppers, diced onion, a dash of garlic powder, taco seasoning, and salsa. Mix together and simmer on low heat.
- Cook and drain noodles, then you will add to hamburger mixture. Stir in cheddar cheese and cook for another 5 to 10 minutes.
- Top with jalapenos and extra shredded cheese.