There is so much to look forward to in making this special Ground Beef and Pepperoni Stromboli. It’s a unique recipe that you must not miss out on. It’s savoury yet so light. See for yourself how good this recipe is.
Ground Beef and Pepperoni StromboliPrint Recipe
- 1 batch of Ezekiel Style Bread Dough
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1 pound of ground beef, cooked
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) of sliced pepperoni
- 2 cups of shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Turn dough onto a floured surface. Roll dough into a 15×12-inch rectangle.
- In a small bowl, put the ground beef and seasonings to combine. Layer beef mixture, pepperoni, cheese and onion on the dough to within 1/2-inch of edges. Roll up, jelly-roll style, beginning with a long side. Tuck ends underneath; seal edges well.
- Place seam side down on a butter-greased baking sheet. Bake until browned for about 30 to 35 minutes. Let sit for 5 to 10 minutes before cutting.