Finally! I tried this spaghetti recipe, Chili Spaghetti, that I’ve intended to make for years. This recipe came from a cookbook, and I just made a few alterations. My family liked this Mexican-Italian-fusion dish, and it was big enough that we would have leftovers, which means we would eat it for lunch, snack or any other time!
Easy Chili SpaghettiPrint Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups tomato juice
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 6 ounces spaghetti, broken into 3-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 to 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
1. In a skillet over medium heat, cook beef, onion and garlic until meat is no longer pink; drain.
2. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-quarts baking dish; stir in the remaining ingredients. Cover the baking dish and bake at 350º for 65-70 minutes or until spaghetti is just tender. Let stand, covered, for 10 minutes. Top with any cheese you desire.