I am one of those people who love Mexican food, just like beef and cheese enchiladas, because of its taste and ease of preparation. As a matter of fact, I cook Mexican dishes every week, and my whole family and friends enjoy it.
In today’s Mexican ground beef recipe, I will share with you how to make the famous cheese enchiladas recipe. This food is great for family bonding since it is very delicious and easy to prepare.
Beef and Cheese Enchiladas don’t have to be always expensive when it comes to preparing foods for your daily loved ones. With just a few ingredients and a few minutes of preparation, you can serve the rest of your family with these easy Cheese Enchiladas. So let’s not waste time, and let’s start learning how to do it.
Delicious Beef and Cheese Enchiladas Recipe (To Die For)
- 1 pound pure ground beef
- 1 large red onion
- 2 cups salsa
- 1 can dried black beans
- ¼ cup low-fat salad dressing
- 2 tablespoon low-fat taco seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- 6 pieces flour tortillas
- 1 can dried sweet corn
- ¾ cup sour cream low-fat
- 2 cups Mexican cheese blend shredded, low-fat
- 1 cup lettuce shredded
- 1 large chopped tomato
- Get a large skillet and with medium heat, cook the beef and onion until it is no longer pink and drain.
- Stir it in the dressings, sour cream, taco seasoning, cumin, salsa and corn.
- Put a layer of meat mixture on the bottom of a 2 pints baking dish, then sprinkle it with some grated cheese.
- Put a flour tortilla on top of the meat mixture.
- This time, layer the meat mixture and cheese with half and do as many layers as you like.
- On the last layer, put a lot of grated cheese.
- If all is done, bake it within 20-30 minutes at 350°F temperature.
- After this, wait for 5 minutes before you top it with tomato and lettuce. Serve and enjoy!