These Cheesy Beef Burritos recipe is a delicious Mexican recipe that’s quick and easy to prepare. If you want to eat something nutritious and don’t have a lot of time, this is the recipe for you. You can serve the burritos with a salad.
A big batch of these ground beef and cheese burritos makes lunches quick and straightforward for anyone who is in a hurry and wants to grab one and head out the door. Reheat them in the microwave for all the flavor you crave.
The recipe happened totally by accident. I started throwing things together, and shortly I had a winner. Watch the way to get the youngsters involved in making a simple burrito recipe. These Cheesy Beef Burritos are fun to form and even as tasty to eat.
Easy Cheesy Beef Burritos RecipePrint Recipe
- 1/2 pound (250 grams) extra-lean ground beef
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 can (19 fluid ounce/540 milliliter) black beans free of salt, rinsed
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 3/4 cup shredded Cracker Barrel Light Cheddar Cheese
- 4 large whole wheat tortillas
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 cup shredded romaine lettuce
1. In a large skillet, cook meat with chili powder until brown in color. Add salsa and beans and cook for 5 minutes or until mixture is cooked through, stirring occasionally. Take off from the heat and add cheese. Stir all mixture.
2. Spoon meat mixture down the centers of tortillas; top with sour cream, tomatoes and lettuce.
3. Fold in opposite sides of every tortilla, then roll up burrito-style.
Don’t be worried about the prep–you can have 15 of these made in less than 30 minutes. They also make a great dinner option. Try using a larger tortilla and serve them straight from the skillet. Serve them with some Mexican rice or a side salad, and you’re ready. I hope you like this recipe and hit like. Share it with your family and best friends.
If you have any questions, a remark, a tip? So comment on the article! I will answer all your questions. Enjoy your meal and have a good day, my lovely friends. See you again!