This easy taco salad recipe makes a nice meal for lunch or dinner. My husband is not a fan of tacos, so this is a meal that my teenage son and I make and enjoy together for lunch, while dad eats something different at work.
Beef Taco SaladPrint Recipe
- 1 pound of grass-fed ground beef
- 1 pack of taco seasoning mix (or you can make your own)
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Black olives
- Avocado (1/2 avocado for one salad – sliced)
- Fresh or dried cilantro
- Chipotle ranch dressing
- Brown the ground meat. Add taco seasoning (follow directions on package).
- Place lettuce on a plate, top with taco meat and then sprinkle all other toppings on the salad.
- Eat and enjoy!