Taking just 15 minutes to make, these beef nachos are one of my go-to meals for a Friday night. They’re perfect for munching on whilst watching a film or to snack on when you invite friends round for a board game night.
They’re easy to make, and if you buy the basic supermarket nachos, perfect for this recipe.
Beef NachosPrint Recipe
- 1 large bag of nachos
- 300 grams of lean beef mince
- 2 handfuls of frozen peas
- 2 handfuls of frozen beans
- 2 tablespoons of cajun spices
- 2 tablespoons of BBQ sauce
- 1 tablespoon of Greek Yoghurt per serve
- 60 grams of grated cheese per serve
- Add a little oil and toss in your mince, peas, beans, spices, salt, and BBQ sauce in a frying pan.
- Fry over medium heat for about 10 minutes until fully cooked. Put the oven on 180 degrees Celsius or gas mark 7.
- Split the nachos and put them on a plate. Make a little ‘whole’ in the middle of the plate.
- When the mince is cooked, split up between your plates and place in the middle of each plate. Add cheese over it and bake for around 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve with a dollop of Greek yoghurt.