This BBQ Beef and Tomato Soup brings back good memories from college. I used to have this all the time when I wanted a warm soup that’s also flavourful. It’s the perfect dish to have when you want something quick and filling.
BBQ Beef and Tomato SoupPrint Recipe
- 1 14-ounce can of diced tomatoes
- 1 14-ounce can of diced tomatoes with green chillies
- 1 6-ounce can of tomato paste
- 1/4 cup of diced white onion
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 1/2 cans of water
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- 2 tablespoons of liquid smoke
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 4 tablespoons of pineapple juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Brown the burger and chopped onion in a saucepan.
- Then add both cans of tomatoes, juice included, the tomato paste and the seasonings.
- Use one of the diced tomato cans as a measuring cup, adding 1 to 1 1/2 cans of water.
- Let simmer for a few minutes and enjoy!