This BBQ Beef and Tomato Soup brings back good memories from college. I used to have this all the time when I wanted a warm soup that’s also flavourful. It’s the perfect dish to have when you want something quick and filling.
Savoury BBQ Beef and Tomato Soup
- 14 ounces tomatoes - diced
- 14 ounces tomatoes - diced with green chillies
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- ¼ cup white onion - diced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 ½ cans water
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Brown the burger and chopped onion in a saucepan.
- Then add both cans of tomatoes, juice included, the tomato paste and the seasonings.
- Use one of the diced tomato cans as a measuring cup, adding 1 to 1 1/2 cans of water.
- Let simmer for a few minutes and enjoy!