Tired of making the same old brunch on the weekends? I am, and after googling for some easy recipes that would serve up a delicious brunch offering, I struck gold! I found this recipe for crockpot turkey and potato bake online. I’ve made a couple of adjustments to make this a lower fat brunch, which can be made in the crockpot.
My family loved this crockpot turkey and potato bake recipe. We came home ‘starving’ after a longer than usual mass. I was thankful my husband had started this crockpot recipe early Sunday morning so that brunch would be ready when we got home. When we arrived back home, the aroma in our kitchen from this Sausage and Potato Bake was terrific!
Crockpot Turkey and Potato BakePrint Recipe
- 15-ounce can whole kernel corn, drained
- 14 ounces of ground turkey
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can of Campbell’s Healthy Request Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup of fat-free, reduced-sodium beef broth
- 16 ounces of frozen hash browns
- 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Put all ingredients into crockpot. Stir. Make sure the smoked sausage is not touching the sides of the crockpot, as it may get overcooked there.
- Cook on high for 4 hours.
- Let cool and transfer in a baking dish. Top with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until the cheese melts.