Do you only have an hour to make dinner before your loved ones gets home hungry from a day at work? I don’t know about you, but sometimes that’s all I have. Well, this chicken fajitas recipe is what you need for those nights!
This is an easy meal you can whip up. It’s filling but also tastes delicious.
Chicken FajitasPrint Recipe
- 1 pound of ground chicken
- 1 fajita seasoning packet
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1 can of black beans
- Garlic powder
- 4 flour tortillas
- Set the oven for 350 degrees to pre-heat while preparing the fajitas.
- Place the chicken in a glass baking dish.
- Add fajita seasoning packet on top of the chicken – being careful to cover all pieces
- Spread the can of diced tomatoes over the seasoned chicken.
- Spread the can of black beans throughout.
- Sprinkle garlic powder over the top of it all
- Cover with aluminium foil and pop it in the oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Serve the meat in flour tortillas.